elderly couple

DoctorCare Services

DoctorCare provides all the primary care services in your home that you would receive in a traditional doctor’s office, including:

  • Ordering and managing Labs and X-rays
  • Reviewing/updating/managing medications
  • Advanced geriatric care
  • Signing Standing Orders
  • Ordering and managing Durable Medical Equipment
  • Ordering Referrals to Specialists
  • Managing Medical Records
  • Consulting with families
  • Coordinating with home health and hospice services (We provide Primary Care to our patients even while they are on hospice)
  • Responding to the needs of our patients' facilities with regard to state regulations in a timely and effective manner

Insurance & Payment Options

If you don't see your insurance listed here, please call us! We are happy to discuss the different insurance plans that contract with DoctorCare. Please contact our office to verify out-of-network insurance coverage for HMO/PPO insurance plans.

  • Medicare
  • Health Net
  • UHC Community Plan (+ ALTECS)
  • AZ Priority Care Plus
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Commercial
  • Railroad Medicare
  • University Family Care
  • Banner University Advantage Plan (Maricopa)
  • ALL commercial PPO plans (if eligible for coverage)
  • Optum Health Network (formerly Lifeprint, SCAN, and Phoenix Direct Hospital)
  • United Health Care - Commercial Plans depending on network
  • WellCare

DoctorCare also accepts the following payment types. Please arrange payment before date of service

  • Cash or Check
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Discover
  • AMEX

*Medicare Part B Covers 80% after deductible is met. Patient is responsible for paying any non-covered fees and remaining 20%, if not covered by a secondary insurance plan

Experience the benefits of being a DoctorCare patient today! Now accepting patients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Tempe, Fountain Hills, Apache Junction, Peoria, New River, Carefree, Cave Creek, Goodyear, Sun City, Sun City West, Paradise Valley, Anthem, Surprise, El Mirage, Youngtown and the Phoenix metro area.
Become A Patient